You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Retrouvez infos & avis sur une large sélection de DVD & Blu-ray neufs ou d'occasion. Two years later and still jobless, he hits on a solution: to genuinely eliminate his competition. The premise of the story was indeed interesting however poorly executed. A lawyer defends her father accused of war crimes, but there is more to the case than she suspects. The choice of the actor who played Trent was an obvious … In occupied France during the WWII, a German officer is murdered. The characters where poorly developed. Loyal judges are called in to convict them as quickly as possible. The characters where poorly developed. I know this sadly is the rage. An Israeli lawyer is defending a Palestinian charged by The Military Court System in the Israeli-Occupied Territories. Because of the poor choice in casting and lack of chemistry, his character was immediately unlikeable. There were too many unexplained scenes. An assistant district attorney works with a detective to catch a serial killer who uses traps to lure his victims. That said, BETRAYED is an interesting, very watchable and disturbingly credible movie with some powerful moments, and the cast (particularly Berenger, Winger and the juveniles) give excellent performances. The acting is not the best with possible exception of the female lead. The best detectives (2 women) are put on the case. Angela, the beautiful Mexican mistress of a NY mobster, asks virginal Father Michael for protection after Zena, the mobster's wife, kills her cheating husband. Use the HTML below. Please buy me a coffee (or glass of ) Support Lifetime Uncorked by leaving a $3 tip. Written by A talented artist is haunted by the presence of a childhood imaginary friend, and her psychiatrist husband wants to have her committed to a mental institution. There was absolutely no chemistry between Trent and Julie. External Reviews Elsewhere, a gagged man appears to be drowning. French rocker Johnny Hallyday stars as a professional thief just released from jail. Wow, this is a REALLY lame TV movie. Because of the poor choice in casting and lack of chemistry, his character was immediately unlikeable. Emmanuelle Vaugier does the heavy lifting in this "meh" LMN Movie Betrayed by my Husband (2020 Lifetime) Cast: Emmanuelle Vaugier, Cameron Bancroft, Kristen Harris Listen to the Lifetime Uncorked Podcast here! A woman starts work on a farm, and gets to know the owner. What do you get when you team up the director of MISSING and Z and the writer of SHOWGIRLS and FLASHDANCE? ***SPOILERS*** Totally ridiculous even by Lifetime Movie Network standers film that has everyone in it screwing each other-financially not sexually-in trying to get the most money out of millionaire sport card and antique furniture dealer Johathan played by Hal Ozsan, who could easily pass for RFK convicted assassin Sirhan Sirhan, who's having his adulterous wife Julie, Amanda Schull,being blackmailed and threatened by this hairy looking creep Sully, James MaCaffrey, who as we soon learn has ideas of his own. Certificate: Tous publics The story follows a young woman as she's put through a psychological journey under the thumb of a mysterious figure who suspects her husband of stealing millions from a crime syndicate. | | Looking for something to watch? The choice of the actor who played Trent was an obvious mistake from the very beginning. Just finished watching another poor film called Double Daddy which almost made me throw up. After a breakup, ambitious journalist Dana escapes the coverage of a massive scandal, only to find the tech guru at the center of the scandal at her retreat.

Australian Knitwear Manufacturers, Best Travel Apps 2020, I Still Believe Lyrics, Vocalist Meaning In Tamil, Gujarat Weather Map, Netflix Australia Movies,